R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - - Coral Springs Off-Road Raceway
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 11:39 AM
mikehoncho
Tech Adept

Default Thank you!

I’d like to thank everyone who helped out this past weekend. Patrick and Pak, these two guys never stopped working (all day long) and we got as far as we did because of them. Brett for saving us on the rental of a Bobcat and the fuel that goes into it. Keith for once again working the Bobcat like the pro he is. Fred and Phil for doing hundreds of hours of electrical work, with updating the track’s electrical infrastructure and giving us new lighting and a fighting chance when the races go longer than we've planned. Daniel and Jarred for being there to support the many tasks that we had to do. Richard for filming and helping with whatever we needed. Dennis, for not only walking all the way to watch but lending a hand when needed. Dan for helping with altercations and coming back Sunday to do more adjustments. I know we said we wouldn't work on Sunday but Pak just showed up and and in his own way, encouraged us to get more done to hopefully get the track open on time for this Saturday’s practice.

All in all, we fixed the southern wall, completed more electrical work (with additional lighting) and the layout 95% rebuilt. If I didn't mention you it’s because I’ll be turning 50 in about a week and a half, so please give a “soon to be” old man a little slack. Once again, thank you all. We’re coming up into an exciting spring season with the JConcepts Super Cup, plus some new events being planned now.

Finally, I’d like to thank BlackStar for not showing up. It saved us a lot of time, LOL.

M.H.