R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Settle something for me regarding the condition of a car?
Old 02-12-2015, 08:32 AM
ccattie
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I appreciate everybody's feedback. It is going back. It was brought up earlier that I should have asked. I did ask a lot about the ride because of the crap photos provided to me. I asked specifically about the condition of the tires and if any needed to be replaced because I'd pick some new ones up at the shop. He said "nah brah - everything is great. Good tread on them". In my opinion, that is when you should have mentioned they were different brands and patterns on the left and right. The telemetry stuff isn't working correctly either. Parts are missing and I specifically asked about that as well since some people include the new radio because of 27mhz upgrades. He confirmed that it's all setup and so cool to use the iphone with it. Bearings are missing. I now believe he was hoping to dump it on somebody and they not know enough about the cars to complain about it or thing problems were their fault. I bought it off a different forum that here. Never had a bad experience here. You guys are the tops. I'm going to check one out on Craigslist tomorrow. I'll be able to see that one in person and not rely on pictures.

-c