R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eastern States Indoor On Road Championships February 8th, 2015
Old 02-11-2015, 09:21 AM
mike ivy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Thanks Carl,

It was great seeing you Casey and Mike Paggs nice seeing old RC friends!!!

Hey Guy’s,

Just want to give props to all the racers that attended this race. I was very impressed with all the close fun racing going on in all the Quals and mains.

Special Props to all the finalists for all there great Driving. It was very entertaining and exciting to watch.

Big Props goes out to Oladele,Mike and Gia and there timeless efforts for Hosting this event for all The RC World racers to enjoy. And to my buddy Alex Valdez outstanding on the Mic.

It was truly great seeing a lot of Old RC friends That I haven’t seen in years hope to see ya again!!!

Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
WOW!, what a great event - 14 heats!!! Hats off to Alex Vals for MC and keeping the program running smoothly, SPecial thanks to Mike Ivy for overseeing tech. There was another guy there who helped out with running the event, registration and running the event in general…sorry I didn't catch his name but he deserves a strong thank you as all for all he did today to make sure we got in a solid day of racing. Great facility provided by Mike at RC Car World. I hope to get back down there at some time.