R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Settle something for me regarding the condition of a car?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:41 AM
ccattie
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Settle something for me regarding the condition of a car?

Folks,
I'm not sure if this is where to post it, but I wanted to ask for my own verification. I recently purchased a Jato 3.3 to goof around with. I've got like 12 other rides, but nothing that quick in gas. I thought it'd be fun for dirt fields and stuff. When I get bored, I can always sell it off later. The description said "never any problems" and "literally very good condition". When I got it, it had two different wheels in the front (different makes and tread patterns on the left and right). They are making the argument that it works fine as it is. Would I be in the right to say that it is A. dangerous to use mismatched tires and wheels at those speeds & B. wouldn't fall under "never any problems" and "literally very good condition" as 2 different wheels shows something is up. I was thinking I'd just slap some new wheels on it and call it a day, but I'm wondering what else might be up if that is how they pass things off. Would you say just send it back under the reason of SNAD?
-Chris