R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 05:17 PM
randy0025
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jdubst13
Wow I was just on Amain thinking about ordering this car but noticed all the bad reviews about the rear brace being off. After going through this thread looks like Xray refuses to admit there is a problem. It's hard for for to spend that kind of money and not get the support from a company in denial. I really wanted to get this car, heard it preformed great and I'm pretty much done with my 44.3. Hmmmm what to do.

I understand that you feel this way as so do I, but i will tell you I have had myself the Kyosho zx5, B44.2 and B44.3, Durango 410v4 and the Hotbodies d413 and also still own the zx6. The xb4 2015 is by far the best car out and is pretty much bullet proof. if the 2015 wasnt out I would still get the 2014 xb4 over all the rest. With the 15spec having the center diff and shorty option it makes this car so easy and fun to drive, while going fast at the same time. I would say not to listen to a couple of reviews from people mad at that point in time when they left the reviews. I bet if you asked them now 4 out of 5 would still get this car over the rest. Just my 2 cents giving I have actually had the other cars out there as I like to build and drive them and do a review on them.