Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 03:05 AM
Dos Andos
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Attention Xray support

Hi all
Spent a bit of time tonight measuring several different ways to see how much my cars rear toe block is out. The most accurate method I found was to put the car on 19mm blocks. Remove the rear shocks. Measure with straight edge of the rear hubs that have the DE setup wheels. Measurement were taken from steering hub pivot screw to the straight edge. I checked these measurements several times. Turned the setup wheels several times incase they were buckled. And always applied pressure on the straight edge on the rear axle point. Each time I ended up with the same results. 7mm on the left and 12mm on the right. That's a difference of 5mm. To put it in perspective to those that think that's not much... These are 1/10th buggies. You times 5mm by 10 and you get 50mm (2 inches for our American friends). Put that on a real car and see what happens...
X Ray calls its products luxury and made in Europe. You promote your product as superior to the south East Asian competitors. You charge more for your premium product.
Your customers have a right to expect kits pretty close to perfection then!
Enough with the excuses and time to come good...