R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 748 200mm nitro onroad kit
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:15 AM
dan_vector
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lighttravler
Ok thanks Dan. Hey Dan.i know this ? Is in the wrong forum well I have 2? Could you give me some advice on the 748 when I get as far as servos tires and packs? I'm just trying to get a feel on what most people may be using so I can ,as my decision. The 748 will be street and paring lot speed runs along with some drag racing. I have a 18tz but know header yet. My plans is to put combo it with a small block Ercm pipe. But if you have any suggestion I'm open. Second I have a clocked 28-7t nova looking to put that into something like a gt cobra or buggy but know truggy. If you have any ideas on seen that mill in any vehicle with your experience. A open. I have had about a year they sat a new cobra gt is suppose to be released.
If you go back a few pages in this thread there is lots of discussion on 748 servos, Tyres and packs. In short Sanwa ERS-971 servos and reedy life pack. Others use different setups all with good results.

WRT the cobra. I haven't heard of a new GT car coming from Serpent. The engine you mention will go well in the car. It isn't ROAR legal but if your just parking lot bashing then no worries there.