R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project RC BMW ///M3
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 06:56 PM
ViperZ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

My Team Powers Illuminated Setup Board, with LED light stand that can be mounted to the setup glass or used on it's own stand. I chose to use it on it's own stand.

Thanks to Lamar at Gridworks Racing for getting this out to me, in spite of some issues, it was worth the wait. Although I'm not quite sure if i will go mobile with this, which is a shame for it makes for such a pretty work pit, it would be a pity to not show it to anybody, and keep it locked away in my dungeon lab

The setup board is made of tempered glass, with a build in 12V back light. It has setup rule markings and bubble levels to insure a flat work surface. The LED pit light is very bright and has a touch sensitive switch that illuminates red in standby, then white when on. a press and hold dims the work light to a lower level, however I like it full power. It has a glass base that matches the pattern of the board. The board also has a touch sensitive power button to illuminate the board. Pictures don't do it justice, nor do my quick snap shots here.

Here the board is lit with the pit light on full

Here is just the board light

Power switch

Just the board

The board relative to other surroundings