R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric Onroad Racing @ Hobby Habit
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Yokomo_Ant3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Benzaah
I had my reservations about the layout especially the back left corner but it has turned out to be an awesome layout. It seemed like the sweeper on the right straight did all the Damage last night. Poor mate Reece and the loaner took a beating and came out a little worse for wear. Strong car the serpent.

I got down to a 13.6 last night for the stock car but couldn't get past James for the win. No confidence in overtaking on the straight even though I could gain 3 to 4 meters every time . Qualifying is now more crucial than ever. Till next time and a bit more confidence in the track.

Speaking of qualifying Id like to see best 2 of 3 qualifying re instated. I wont go on about it but id like to vote with the racers and see what everyone says.
From what I can tell, most enjoyed the new track layout It's much nicer in mod, with it being a LOT more flowing. Track grip came up a lot too, my lap times estimations where blown through the roof Hopefully I will make it to the next clubbie if work allows

Antoni