R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric Onroad Racing @ Hobby Habit
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Benzaah
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Yokomo_Ant3
Track layout feels really good, can't wait until the grip gets even better. Down to 13.7 already, so low 13's will be coming, a really good length lap for mod! Not sure what the fastest stock guys were doing today, but I'd say low to mid 14's will be the target

Antoni
I had my reservations about the layout especially the back left corner but it has turned out to be an awesome layout. It seemed like the sweeper on the right straight did all the Damage last night. Poor mate Reece and the loaner took a beating and came out a little worse for wear. Strong car the serpent.

I got down to a 13.6 last night for the stock car but couldn't get past James for the win. No confidence in overtaking on the straight even though I could gain 3 to 4 meters every time . Qualifying is now more crucial than ever. Till next time and a bit more confidence in the track.

Speaking of qualifying Id like to see best 2 of 3 qualifying re instated. I wont go on about it but id like to vote with the racers and see what everyone says.