R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Decision time - new car Losi 3.0 or Kyosho MP9 TKi3
Old 01-01-2015, 11:22 AM
jpz_67
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

[QUOTE=robracing;13753928]I know that this has probably been debated at length, but if I were to buy a new 1/8 nitro car between these two, which would you choose:

I have raced both cars over the past 2 years. The Kyosho is pretty easy to find a setup for and you hardly have to change it from track to track. K car is overall easier to drive than the losi and is awesome on rough tracks. Losi is a fast and twitchy car, kind of feels on edge all the time. I felt like I struggled when track conditions became rough. The losi is very durable however, I had the most success at finishing races with the losi. I actually had more parts break on the K car. I really liked how easy the losi is to make short run up jumps, car jumps great. I felt like it took more time to find the right setup for the losi but I was able to make it work for me. Both cars have there strong points as well as there flaws. Either one is a good car.