R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo YZ-2
Thread: Yokomo YZ-2
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 07:21 PM
WillS
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wstuart
So I sold my B5m. Partly because I needed the money, but also in anticipation of this little gem

My opinion.

I think this thing is either going to be absolutely brilliant on clay tracks, or it will be terrible. I've got my fingers crossed for brilliant

I race stock (17.5) buggy on high bite clay. I'm very very curious to see a video or read reviews on how it's doing on U.S. style indoor clay tracks. Anyone know where I could get this info?

Also, am I waisting my time looking at this buggy? Should I be looking at the bmax instead?
There are none that I am aware of being ran in the US at the moment. I am high on the preorder list and can give you insight as to how it will work on indoor clay as I race at Outback Raceway. I am with you as far as it will be great or bad on high bite clay. I love my bmax2 v3 for clay at the moment. You really cant go wrong with that car. I mainly race prostock 17.5 and am considering selling my mod car (v3 as well) and just having the yz2 and v3 to do back to back testing with to see which one will be the car I run at stock nats. If your interested we might be able to work out a deal on that car. These cars are just as good as the b5m if not better (I switched to a b5m to see and went back to a yok cause it feels more stable, is lighter(1546 with all aluminum pieces) and is just as strong as the b5m).