R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Advance R/C Car R10 2015
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Donny Banks
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjmudd
I am just getting back into the hobby after a long break (being a dad...still being a dad, but now the kid is interested in racing as well). I bought a 2013 off a guy at our club, built it and have run it for only 3 heats in 3 nights. My son is very busy with other winter sports. Because I am late for racing every Friday, I have only been able to run the mains, and as such have been put into the D mains. That being said, after a 10 year break, and only running the car 3 times, I won the D and my lap count and time would have put me 5th in the A. I used Cyrul's set up from the 2013 ROAR Nat.s and have never put a car on the track that inspired so much confidence. With that said, I have bought 3 2015's....I now own more cars than I have run races this year!!! I will give my son two and keep two for myself. We will both run 17.5 blinky and mod.

I am the only guy at our track using this car, but I am positive that once I run the car for a few more outings, there will be more guys searching it out, because it is so easy to run right out of the box.
It is a great car out the box. I switched from running 2 yokomo BD7 2015s and I am very impressed with this car. There are quite a few people at my local track that are running ARCs and we talk about setups and what works and doesn't . Trying to make the car faster than what it already is.