R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project RC BMW ///M3
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 07:52 AM
ViperZ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evo 13
Viper, you are going to love that radio!

Here's some more pics of my latest creation. As noted before, waiting on the mesh to complete the vents:
Looks real sweet Evo! I 'm digging the look of of the deep dish foamies on that body! The body looks so compact and road hugging, it inspires me to want to be in it, driving it.. which is what the main driver for RC is about I love the deep dish foamies on my 1/10 WGT Pan chassis!

I'm digging the Tx already. I added the drop wheel adapter to see how I may like it. I only wished the transport case was available for it now...

Originally Posted by Harold996tt
A very nice thread of some very pretty cars.

A couple of shots of my two touring cars. One is a 13.5 boosted (the boring touring car) and the other a 13.5 blinky Gt (the bmw).
Thanks Harold, and thanks for posting up photos! Those are amazing looking cars and bodies! That M3 is awesome! I love the color and realistic look of it. Nice photos as well!

Originally Posted by DBM
I love the hpi 68 canaro body! I regret letting mine get all smashed up. Will have to buy another some day. Yours looks great with the bright metallic silver! Really brings out the awesome lines of that body.

Toro speed controllers look fantastic. If only they were roar approved for 17.5 blinky use so that I could use their new 120a unit in my touring car.
Hey Dennis, Thanks! I agree, the 68 Camaro is my favorite. I picked up the 69 Camaro too, but I like the lines of the 68 more. Which is strange, as a young teen growing up, I preferred the 69 over the 68 in real life, however over the decades I have changed my mind and like the 68 more. We should stock up on these. Let me know if if you are planning an order, Or I will just order you one or two, when I order more of these (this is inevitable)

That is too bad they are not approved for Blinky. I never thought of the approvals when I bought it for the WGT car. Hopefully I can just use it like this for the WCICS, should I decide to enter it...?