R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Magazine car report -vs-consumer internet car report
Old 02-07-2005, 09:06 PM
futureal
R/C Tech Founder

Default Re: Can I buy you a drink

Originally posted by TCR
Future :: I could go back and explain everything to you like you so nicely did, but why waste my time, this topic is about rc mag vs consumer internet report
Translation: I got nothing!

the TC4 was just an example someone else brought up, for all I know I would of gave it the same score,
Then why were you using it as an example? That is my POINT!

If you tell me and the people reading this, that there is absolutly no influence from your advertisers when you start thinking about your reviews, thats fine, I'll take your word. If you said that some where I missed it.
When I sit down to write a review, I do NOT consider the advertising in my editorial work. Period. I write to the best of my ability based on what I am given. Do we get angry calls from people about what we write on occasion? You better believe it.

Do you want reader feedback, or do you guys do things so perfect that everyone who reads it and has an differing opinion must be wrong?
I love getting feedback. It helps me improve at what I'm doing. Everybody at XRC likes feedback. But your posts here were not constructive feedback, they are simply untruths.

Heck, find something actually wrong with the last issue and tell us about it. Go to the forums at www.rc411.com and you'll see people do exactly this. I know we have made mistakes; everybody does. But when you point to something we wrote and in a public forum say "you are wrong" we will certainly defend it if we are not in fact wrong.