R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 U.S. Indoor Champs, Cleveland, OH November 27th - 30th
Old 12-01-2014, 05:53 PM
miller tyme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Snowy, those last pics 'Friends having fun' that's what it's all about.

As for the "bumps" it was actually dips, and most every one agreed that for the most part it was not upsetting the cars much despite the appearance, but I guess the one complaining loudest would not know that since he actual was not a participant, but to those watching the live feed who PM or asked who was making all the "comments" during the racing it was him sitting right under the video/mic feed.

The competition was tough and many racers stepped up their game, it was good to see for the most part very good clean fun racing. All the serious wrenching mixed with the good natured smack talk in the pits made for a great atmosphere.

I'll go public right now before any more misleading info is spread and say Team Trinity had 0 financial connection to the event in any way shape or form. As the person handling motor tech I can say it was a fair event for all, and while I will not give specifics I will say I refused a total of 4 motors for various reasons and those covered 4 different brands.

And I'd also direct everyone to the results graciously linked by RC50.com
http://www.rc50.com/results/2014cleveland/
As for Josh Cyrul running stock, check out the actual results, yes he TQ'd and won but he did not walk away with it. All 10 cars in the A main were seperated by 0.15sec on fast lap and 1 1/2 lap split from Josh Cyrul in first to Damon Converse in 10th, I guess I fail to see the problem there. And frankly I feel racing that close over 10 people and 8 minutes makes great racing.

In addition we welcome any and all constructive criticism and ideas. We do ask though that if you are addressing any thing that could be deemed by some as bashing to please respect them and contact us through private channels.

We are already addressing corrections and improvements for next year, so stay tuned to us on facebook and a new thread here for the 2015 edition in a few months

Last edited by miller tyme; 12-02-2014 at 05:37 AM.