R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Election
Thread: ROAR Election
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 06:17 PM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seth556
I'm sure this has been talked about, but the wording of the rule that supposedly excludes EA, it says "for a year prior." He's been a member for many years, so that's greater than one year right?

Second, looking at ROAR's expenses for 2013, there's over $38k in legal expenses, $3k on office expenses, $9k on the website, $1500 on telephone, fax, and email, and $9400 on the website; how do you spend that much on this stuff?! What were all those legal fees for? $9k on the website?! The $1500 I assume is for a fax machine line and phone line.
Your first part is a dead subject with them and no longer worth talking about as it gets some people all butt hurt.

The 38K in legal expenses was due to the D3.5 Lawsuit and settlement. The 9K on a website is pretty outrageous for what they got in my opinion. It seems that they didnt do very much shopping around! Especially if you look at how much was spent each year. They should have the most comprehensive website in RC for those types of expense each year according to several people I know that build websites for a living.

The other expenses seem somewhat more reasonable.

EA