View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Fred Hubbard
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jiml
Hmmmm.........

Interesting picture.

I do know that membership fees are handled by the ROAR administrator. The administrator is a non-voting member of the excomm. The current administrator has been in this position for some time, and he is extremely diligent in his position.

Apparently, when you renewed (your picture doesn't show that), the administrator back dated your membership to your original join date. That says to me you've been a continuous member for a year.

I've had communications with Steve Pond and Steve Mruk in the past. They both seem like good guys who are trying to do something for RC racing. I don't know what they have against you running, unless they have something in mind and your recent interest lacks sincerity. If it was me, I'd be like "he wants it, he can have it!!!"

Did someone really compare the United States Constitution to the ROAR by-laws???? Dude, you know we're talking about racing toy cars for bowling trophies, right?
Why not compare ROAR's bylaws to the Constitution?!?!?! If it's just all about "toy cars for bowling trophies" then why should they reap the benefits of a 501(c)(x) organization. What should happen is that ROAR should be punished like other 501(c)(x) nonprofits for their abusive tactics!!!