R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Basher BSR BZ-222 1/10 2WD thread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:00 PM
jslider
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

[QUOTE=heretic;13651240]It's not so much about saving money as being able to build it myself. If I bought one built I would have to take it apart and rebuild it- makes no sense. On top of that, some parts might well be messed up from a rushed build and the whole issue just ends up being a major PITA when a "kit" kit and a careful build could have saved time, maybe money and brought me satisfaction instead of frustration. Last but not least, you'll inevitably find some self-tapping screws in a pre-built car, and this means either settling for the revulsive phillips-head self-tapping screw or cross threading the plastic with a nice M3. NO THANKS. Furthermore, the paint job is not at all to my taste, I'm fond of one-color jobs, either all white or all fluoro yellow.[QUOTE]

I Completely agree building the kit is half the fun, I bought my 22 buggy and sct used and dont know them as well as i should or would as if i built myself, and I purchased used because of the price points, if getting a kit that might be competetive at 90 it would be cool, honestly even if it did not turn out to be the best. the body does not worry me so much i am sure that there is another body that will be pretty close just a matter of it being found.

I WONT BUY THIS ONE, BUT I WILL LET MY WIFE GIVE IT TO ME FOR CHRISTMAS