Old 11-11-2014, 05:04 AM
bigemike
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slotmachine
No word yet, I wrote them again today.
Paul
Update.....

I apologize for the delay on your order. I held it up a week so I can get you the latest piston design. Unfortunately, the Red Silicone Valve we have been using has shown a weakness in the colder temps of 'winter' racing. And in the spirit of offering the highest quality part, I felt the need to correct the issue was important enough to hold orders for a short period.

I finalized the new design yesterday. The new Valve will be made out of a rubber material that is 20 times stronger than Silicone and equally as flexible. They are much more chemically resistant and will most likely last forever. We will factory assembled the piston as one piece. And the functionality of it will be exactly the same as before.

The shop worked over the weekend to get new pistons made so they can be sent out on Monday/Tuesday. Also, fyi: anyone who purchased the original red silicone valved pistons will automatically get a new set of V2 pistons in the mail. This technology works very well and I'm committed to making a great product and having the service to go with it.

Thanks,
Mike
VRP
That is pretty awesome service right there