R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 01:09 PM
fatbear
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Another big race win for BMI

Hi guys,
well last weekend there was a big race meeting we have here in New Zealand called the ULTIMATE OPEN. It is raced with all onroad classes from mini to 1/8th scale gas. Last year it was my first meeting with my new BMI TC3 chassis and I TQed and won the finals in both modified touring and Super touring (modified touring with CAN AM body shells).

Well this year I have done it again. I took the BMI TC3 (still waiting on the BMI TC4 chassis) to TQ and A main wins in both modified touring and Super Touring and in the process set new track records in both classes going at least 10 secs quicker than last year. I am now the only driver including gas cars to do a 19 lap run in 5 mins on this track and the track was bumpier than ever. It was like driving offroad.

I have to say my BMI TC3 chassis just keeps getting better and I just can't wait to get my hands on the new BMI TC4 chassis. I have completely stopped racing my std tub Associated TC4 chassis until I get the BMI TC4 chassis. I believe it will be that much better.

All I can say is bring on the nationals. They will be at the same track as the Ultimate open in about 6 weeks.

Ohh and good luck to everyone at the snowbirds.