R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NoobRacer and I worked things out.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 09:57 PM
NoobRacer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc_collector
jeepy why are you complaining of a scratched radio when he mentioned it had some scratches. I understand of the broken antenna, but dirt inside of the receivers is kind of normal to find on any truck that has been raced. How is he going to get his negative feedback removed, now that you guys got the things worked out.
They work, I make videos of any items I sell in working condition with newspaper time stamp to ensure me that I sent a working item. I mentioned to him I did not see the the damaged wire on the one RX which looks like a pinched wire of some sort but I would have been happy to fix the issue, it didn't have to come to this if you know what I mean.

ninjer (zx-10r.net)
zx10rkawboy (ebay)

Over 300+ transactions and all are positive. I guess I was due for one unsatisfied customer, some are just a little pickier than others. Nothing in my pics or ad states that it was new or was in mint condition, disclosed the scratches on the TX prior to his PP payment, have clear pics of the TX from front, back and top in the ad.

I feel as though 20 refund to cover for the purchase of a replacement wire should have been sufficient and we both made out OK on the deal, but I went above and beyond and refunded 60 just to be done with the deal. I'm not going to cry over 40 bucks.

As for the neg feedback or the negative visitors message, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it, unless a MOD can. I told Jeepy that had he given me at least 12 hours to respond to him, none of this had to come out in the open, we both kinda lose in this because sellers may not want to sell to Jeepy seeing what they might have to deal with if he isn't happy and I won't get to sell anything because any potential buyers may see this thread or my itrader and think I sell junk, but it is what it is.

As long as the buyer is happy now, that's all that counts.