R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cheese City Indoor Dirt Oval 13/14
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Matt M.
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Buckstalker
Ok Motion is open taking votes to who wants 13.5 blinky or open motor for foam sprint.

These are some votes so far for open motor Brandon, Mitch,Gary L,Pinney,Darren,Ryan,Bob M.

Please respond with a vote so that the motor rule can be put into place.
We will only be counting the votes from people that race at ccx.
well, i would vote for 13.5. i agree with Troy, except the running up front part...lol (just giving you crap troy...)

I think the d3.5 should be outlawed when racing starts, in both 17.5 and 13.5...(my "give" on this, is that if there are a couple weeks before the point series starts, they may be run then, but when points start, thay are a goner...)

the spec tire does not bother me if they work...if they dont, we can spec another tire...say bsr silver as we know they work...(just saying, no real care here....tires are tires to me, i i need em i get them...)

now, the reason i highlighted the quote,

i truely enjoy racing at CCX, i love racing with andy, troy, kev, shawn, cook, Ryan, Dalton...Everyone....

however, i do not like the lack af respect that is given, i will be the first to say, that i get wound up about things, (ala, Mod sprint at ccx) however, i know that when i call, or stop in Ryan and i can have a great conversation, and all is well.

But, there are some that are plain not nice, i try and lay out my thoughts in a logical(to me at least) and professional manor, i TRY and not attack the person, even though i may have a strong desire to lash out(i do that on the phone with andy...;o)....there are some, who seem to want to personally attach, and generally be not nice....in my opinion, this is wrong, and does not promote good racing.

with with the way my schedule is this year, the holidays, i am not sure how much i will be down...

that said, you can decide to accept my vote, or not, it makes no matter.