R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Disappointment with Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 05:49 PM
rasta_man
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by R3VoLuTiOn
If you look hard enough, there's QC issues on anything.

Contact your hobby shop or the distributor, XRAY was great at sorting it out for me the only time there was a problem with my kit.
There is no problem QC?
If there were, I would not receive defective parts.
This is my 5th car Xray, I had never gone through this situation.

Originally Posted by JLock
rasta man,

Like a few have said on this thread, contacting Xray or their US distributor, RC America, about what you deem as issues would go a long way than this thread on RC Tech. Three years ago, I had an issue with the clutch shoe with the kit I bought. I did not put either Xray or RC America on blast. At a race in Houston (Porter) TX, Ralph Burch was there (from RC America). I politely approached him about the issue and he told me that some kits had that issue with the stock clutch shoe that was 1mm too thick. He took mine and gave me one of his new racing clutch shoes no questions asked. He also gave me one of his slightly used clutch shoe so that I could finish my car to race at the event, including helping me to adjust the clutch for the engine I was running.

If Xray or RC America had not helped to alleviate your issues and you wanted to put them on blast, cool. But, to not let them know that their are possible issues with some kit parts and still put them on blast, not cool.
I've already contacted with RCAmerica, I am waiting for the reply.
Cool that Ralph solve your problem personally, but the problem is that I am from Brazil.
Depending on the shipping method, can take between 60 and 90 days for me to receive the parts.