R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 12:34 PM
addicted2blue
Tech Fanatic

First, I have been able to install the PC interface and i also installed the Stock1 program on my ESC.
Second, the installation of the program on my computer is waaaaaay to complicated comparing to hobbywing.
After completing the update to my esc i'm unable to use the (blue) smart lcd program card when i would like to change some settings to the ESC without my computer, is this normal?
Even when i try to use my LCD professional program card it won't work either.
Even when i would like to connect the ESC to my computer it will not work, the ESC will not reconize the program card.
To my understanding i'm only able to change my ESC settings with a connection to my computer and not with just only with any program card.
If that's correct i'm very dissapointed in this speedpassion thing, cause i really do not like to take my computer with me everytime i'm going to practice or go to a race.
I really like the speedpassion speed controllers but if this is the case i will sell my reventon pro esc and i will not buy any speedpassion esc anymore.
Hopefully someone can help me out if it's possible to use only the program card for changing the esc settings.