R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Personal opinions about these 3 O.S. engines PLEASE!!!
Old 10-20-2014, 08:31 PM
mercfocus
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
I have ran OS engines for many years now. I have tried many others and tuned just about everything out there for my fellow racer. The OS engines just plain rock, nova comes in a close second, but IMO the OS line will not let you down. I even ran OS in my 600 heli the brief time I had it

The post above, coneman says it all.
The XZb V2 replaces the XZB.
The XRB is a buget engine. It will still run good but the other 2 will be quite a step up. If the $$$ is not an issue then I would recommend exactly as above XZB V2 with the OS 2090 or Werks 2058 if the 2090 is a little much $$$
Ok, the V2 it is then.

I might actually be running a JP 4 with this like Stoney452.

I recently tuned and helped somebody with a Kyosho that had an OS w/ JP4 and it screamed.

My JP4 is ciurrently on a brand new Nova Rossi Rex Paloma Lim ed I just got. Havn't even finished breaking it in yet. About 2 more runs and then tuning it but from what I understand, the JP4 might not be quite right with the Rex so I already plan to get the NR Superstrong pipe for that.

This JP4 wasn't quite right with my Beat 5 either. The JP1 is so much better on that but seeing how the JP4 worked with the OS I already have some experience with, I kinda got the plan.

I just needed a little direction with these 3 OSs now and now I have it.

Thank you.