R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 06:00 PM
SLOWINSLOWOUT
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

The first club race in now on the record books! It was a great first day, with lots of help from everyone, and some really good racing! This is going to be a great season for the club, and for competition here in the valley.

Turn out was on the light side, due to the holiday. However, despite this, we managed to have a full class of Touring stock and 12th scale stock.

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and helping, its the team effort that makes it work. I would especially like to thank Darren and Todd, Todd was not officially racing(he drove Darren's car in a few heats), and Darren is kinda new to on road, but despite this, these two epitomize what it is to be a club member, they both helped marshal when we were short, and stayed till the floor was swept, THANK YOU guys!

I have set up our series on RC Points Manager, you can go there to check your standings.

Remember, membership dues need to be paid by the next race day in order for your points to count!!

Also, starting next race weekend, we will be collecting the $5.00 deposit with your race fees. You will get it back after clean up is done, the track gets put away first, and facility clean, before you clean up your pits please. One thing I find helps, I start putting all my stuff away during the mains, that way most of it is ready to go.

I will post the results as soon as I figure out how!

There is racing in Kamloops on the 26th, then our next race on Nov. 9th, see you all then.