R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Horsham Raceway 2014-2015 Indoor Carpet Season
Old 10-13-2014, 06:29 AM
mike ivy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I agree with Barry the track surface is probably the best surface i ever raced on in year's. The track is smooth all the way around with consistent grip no bumps no ripples in the carpet.

Id say this the best premier track on the East coast. Al Sodano and All the Horsham crew get super props from me.

All Classes times look great and lots of fast FUN Racing going on cant wait to get up there This Sat?

Originally Posted by oeoeo327
Yup, plenty of grip on Saturday for sure... It was good to see a few racers make their first trip to Horsham to get their carpet program into full swing.

1/12 scale seems to be developing a pretty strong following this year, as the new surface really allows the cars to shine. Still waiting for the first 17.5 1/12th cars to crack the 9 second barrier, although we've seen a few cars come really close. Meanwhile, the 13.5 1/12 cars are getting around in the mid 8s. F1 cars have been making their way around the track in the low 10 second range. There should be some really exciting pan car racing this season, whether it's F1, 1/12 or WGT action.

Can't wait for Saturday...