R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW losi bk2 and xxx parts for sale..NEW list...
Old 02-02-2005, 06:16 AM
kvrc
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default NEW losi bk2 and xxx parts for sale..NEW list...

I am selling parts for the losi xxx and the new bk2 buggy. all parts are brand NEW and taken from a bk2 kit. here are some samples of what i have avalable. if you dont see what you want just ask.

bk2 body, wing, window masks, team decal sheet, antenna and rear body mounts w m screws. also fits xxx.....17.00

bk2 complete mip cvd axle set with tube of locktite.....21.00

xxx, xxx bk2, xxx t and mf2 graphite kickplate w 5 mount screws, pivot block, tiebar.
retail approx. 15.00 my price 8.00

bk2 and xxx battery strap, spacer,servo brace w mount screws, f bumper...8.00

xxx and bk2 rear graphite tower, 3 mount screws, 2 ball studs, upper shock mount parts, wing mount set w mount screws. retail 22.00 my price 12.00

front tower w mount screws, upper shock mount parts...6.00

xxx, bk2, xxx t and mf2 complete steering kit. includes: bellcrank assembly w servo saver parts, steering posts, 3 servo arms / link w ends, 6 ball studs w nuts, steering brace w mount screws and 4 STEERING BEARINGS. retail approx. 36.00 my price.....15.00

same kit as above without the 4 steering bearings....7.00

xxx and bk2 lunsford ti turnbuckles all 6 w 12 rod ends. retail approx. 38.00 my price 21.00 w out ends...18.00

xxx and bk2 front shock bodies pair....9.00
xxx and bk2 rear shock bodies pair.... 9.00

xxx and bk2 rear shock t nitrated shock shafts w e clips, pistons, springs, spring ends and rod ends......12.50

losi rear x-2000 tires red compound with inserts......8.00

losi xtra wide front tires silver compound with inserts...6.00

losi yellow front and rear rims........8.00

R arms, inner/outer ti nitrated pins w e clips...15.00

rear hubs w spacers, bearing spacers, 2 ball studs...4.00

F arms, inner/outer ti nitrated pins w e clips....15.00

xxx and bk2 slipper kit. includes all slipper parts, 2 slipper pads and 78 tooth kevlar spur.......13.00

bk2 mf2 gen 2 trans haves w assembly screws, topshaft w bearings, idler gear w bearings and pin....20.00

bk2 mf2 gen 2 motor plate,gear cover w mount screws and motor guard......9.00

bk2 mf2 rear pivot plate w mount screws, pivot block parts w shims and mount screws......10.00

i will do discounts on large orders. if you dont see what you want just ask, i currently have almost all parts for the bk2 avalable.

prices do not include shipping. i will ship anywhere in the world. i have feedback on rctech.com, hobbytalk.com, traxxas.com and ebay. my id is kvrc on all.
i accept paypal and money orders. email me with what you want and your zipcode and i will give you a shipped price. email me at [email protected] for details.