R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - US Vintage Trans AM and USGT National Points Championship
Old 10-06-2014, 02:52 PM
gsxr0311
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robk
If you give your name that would be helpful.

My name is Trevor Geter.

also...
"8. Only current members are eligible to have their points count for a given race. If you join the USVTA national points after a given race is complete you will not earn points for that race. Your membership begins once we send your acknowledgement email."

I understand that only current members are eligible to have their points count and that is why I was asking the question. If I paid and joined on 10/2/14 does that count as my membership join date or if it takes, just for example, a month to get my join email, is my join date the day I joined or would it be a month later?

Can you clarify what this means? If the results are for one race day, only the final combined finish counts as one result.
I think you answered my question. Sometimes our track has two A main races because we don't have enough heats to fill up the day. Its a way of giving us our moneys worth for the day, so they have two A main events which are 6 minutes each, which we call double a mains. My question was if we race two A mains do we combine both races for an average score and submit it to you or do we submit each main event? I guess it could go either way but in reality you would be doing two races.