R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:23 PM
starrx
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
1st let me say once again......

DID YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!

If so I did my job and Im happy no matter what....

But let me say thank you to all of all and anybody that had a hand in this since 2007....and before...10 years of Thunder RC and I cant think of a better way to celebrate than by putting together the largest entry event EVER!!!

This isn't possible without the #1 ingredient...RACERS!!!....all the promotion, prizes,trophies,sponsors, or entertainment is at best 2nd place to the racers...

I hope you guys understand this...and that's why I do this year after year...you racers are like family, and without you its just a building and carpet.

now to hit on one subject that I was trying to avoid...it seems that somebody decided to help themselves to some "items with Presidential" appeal. It has been looked at and looked at and looked at.....and I have make the determination to give this person or persons the chance not to catch my wrath in the worst way....

Here is what I need...

go to your nearest post office and take my envelope and ALL of its contents and put them in the blue mailbox with my address on it

Myron Kinnard
PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207

you don't need a return address or a name....

once you do this sale all your RC stuff and never EVER return to this hobby... cause if you do....I promise I will make sure every person knows and sees your wonderful 15 min of fame video....

or even worst...I will come see you personally and that's is the God honest worst thing that can happen to you and everyone you care about....

So do the right thing and keep your little secret between a few, or act like what Im say isn't true or possible and call my bluff....and then you will find out the true BLUE.....

Smile for the camera
well i didnt have no fun
plus i didnt have a trophy or my hat & shirt...(reedy)...to coe home with me...smh
& why would anybody take from a wonderful event...smh