View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #1221
Tech Regular
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 437

You may be searching the wrong terms, they're called "Bumper/Tower Set" and the part number is R101050
I only know this because it took me ages to find too
cyclonetog is offline   Reply With Quote