R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - lots of electronics and truck parts
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Dragrcr
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default lots of electronics and truck parts

ok I have been out of the hobby for a couple years, i have a bunch of stuff collecting dust. I dont remember what condition this stuff is in, its as is, and the prices will reflect that. I dont have the equipment to test any of this stuff, and I am trying to be as honest as i can with regarud to the condition of the parts.

1st is a mambe monster ESC. with a CC BEC installed. it was in my short course truck, and whie driving it around, the bottom of the ESC came off ( the bottom of the case) and it turned off, Im not sure what happened, maybe the power wires on the board came loose or what, but it ran great until the case broke. $30 shipped

next is a Novak 10.5 sensored motor, ran fine IIRC. $20 shipped

next is 2 velenion ESCs and a velenion motor, I have no idea what works and what doesnt work, I dont remember honestly. ill take $30 for al 3 pieces...

next is a castle sidewinder ESC, I bought it new and had issues running a brushed motor off it on my scaler rock crawler, used it litterally for 20 min before giving up, dont know what the issue was. $20 shipped

next is a losi excelleron ESC/sensored motor combo. 6.5 turn, had it in a B4 and it was stupid fast... $40 shipped

I have a MY LAPS personal transponder, this I know works good. $70 shipped

I have an Associated RC10 t4 chassis and front suspension, its a team truck i believe, good parts or builder, have the transmission and some parts of another one too. $30 shipped

I also have a RPM chrome bumper for a 4x4 slash, free with any purchase...