R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:55 PM
Matt :-)
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EbbTide
Well, not having parts in your local hobby shop is inclusive in the term "parts support". As well as the interval between them running out of stock, and then finally replenishing stock. Both are piss-poor in my opinion. I feel the same way about my Durango. But I still have it because it is great on the track. So for me Hot Bodies is just like Durango; Sweet kits, sub-par parts/kit production.
2 things that are a huge difference between Hot Bodies and Team DUH-rango.

1 - Quality of DUH-rango is complete junk. Absolutely everything has to be upgraded. Hot Bodies has raised the standard in quality and design.

2- DUH-rango's vehicles have been out for a very long time,and they still don't produce stock for their junk. Hot Bodies has been doing a damn good job of filling back orders that were placed 9 months before the car was even released with quality, not quantity, and they already have more parts in stock than DUH-rango.

If your local hobby shop isn't supporting Hot Bodies, that's their mistake. I'm sure they'd be happy to sell you a Traxxas. At least it would be an upgrade in quality over DUH-rango.