R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Region 2 2014 Mid-Atlantic Outdoor Offroad Series
Old 09-03-2014, 06:47 PM
jmackani
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Actually 60% from following accuweather with a total of .22" of rain which is not much. This number has not changed since this morning.

So here it is so everyone can see how easy this decision is. If you have never had the honor of scheduling a race over someone else's event whether close or miles away, then probably any track owner will tell you the great pi$$ing contest it will create.

Sept 13. Cancer race at mcculloughs
Sept 20. Roar va state champs at Tiltyard
Sept 27. Savox race at LCRC (I have to race direct)
Oct 4 2nd annual Northeast worlds at trains and lanes
Oct 11. Awards banquet in Washington, D.C.

Oct 11 was the rain date.

So what is everyone's thoughts on Sunday or any other thoughts or suggestions or who wants to be the next region director? My therapist couch has an open spot. I can say the track and crew are capable of working with wet conditions. They cleaned the track up twice two weekends ago while we were there to get one round of racing in before it rained a third time and it was a lot more than .22"

Follow any other form of motorsports and the events are not cancelled based on the weatherman until Mother Nature speaks herself. I understand the hotel, travel, etc scenarios too.