Old 08-27-2014, 10:32 AM
markpoleon
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Thank you so much!

Definitely worth a try!

Originally Posted by addicted2blue
Hi there,

I didn't saw your post, it's better to send a private message. That way i will see it quicker
The surface i'm running on is asphalt and carpet, they are also short and long types of tracks.
I've tried one time to drive the TA06 with a spool but i didn't liked it, did not had enough steering and feeling in the car.
Meaning that i Always run the car with a gear diff at the front with 100K, in the rear for an outdoor track i used between 800, 1000, 1200 gear diff oil and for an indoor track 2000.
Shocks i'm Always running in front 450&3holes with a blue or white spring, depending on steering.
For the rear i also used to run 350&3holes with a red or yellow spring, depending on rear traction.
Droop for the front is Always between 5 or 5,5mm; the rear always between 4,5 or 5mm depending on track conditions.
Before i mounted the TRF418 suspension i never raised the suspension blocks.
Suspension blocks at the front were: FF 1D; FR 1C for the rear: RF split 1XA RR 1D.
Suspension spacers i'm Always running 3mm on the innerside of the suspension arm.

I never changed a lot about my setup when running on asphalt or carpet, just some minor changes and the car was Always very fast(est).

Hope this helps