R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing
Old 08-27-2014, 02:24 AM
Team STHU
Tech Adept

Has anyone reached out for race a race director ?the start time has always been around 10,11. Some people show up early some people show up late because of work . If you don't want to sit aronnd for hours to race then show up later. Most tracks open hours before they start racing for practice reasons . U can't expect a track to change program for personal reasons , u don't like schedule then race somewhere else. The schedule is the schedule ,that's the time they race you have to show up when u can and miss when u can't . If no one wants to race on Saturday then maybe suggest next season try Sunday . This season has been a wash for what ever reason it may b , so I hope everyone will talk during the indoor season to make some changes for next year . Points series I think is great idea ,find race directors that don't race, post a suggestion page for the racers to post things they would like to see happen at track .use this season as a learning experiance and try to listen to everyone's ideas with open mind . It can be done if all people r on board.its never going to please everyone but we can try . Comunicate and compromise ,it can be as good as it use to be but we all need to play nice and not point fingers . I no because I am guilty of it and it blew up in my face ,and I apologize to all involed.talk talk talk it can be done .