R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Wildcat1971
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

lol, the setup on my MM was fine. And SRS has great traction. The last layout had a few spots that made the MM harder to drive on. It was not just me, I was talking to a few guys and they had the same issues in the same spots. Mainly areas where you need to get on and off the power hard. Like rhythm sections or low speed turns into big jumps. When ever I needed to get on the gas quickly, the rear would kick a little and thus sometimes put me on my roof, because I would twist off the jump. My diff is pretty tight, but I am thinking about maybe going tighter. Once, I get my MM car rebuilt and a new body painted up, I will probably run it again. Aside from my consistency issues with the MM, I loved the feel of it in the corners and the level jumping. I am trying to decide if i want the brass C holder or the alum. I have been using the plastic in the past. But I want more ease in tuning toe and squat. I will probably run alum on the D.