R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Region 2 2014 Mid-Atlantic Outdoor Offroad Series
Old 08-26-2014, 04:28 AM
NITRO 540
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Landscaper
Awards Banquet will be held at The District Chophouse on 10/11/14 starting at 5:30pm. The District Chophouse is located at 509 7th Street Washington, DC 20004. The cost per person will be $35 this will include a buffet dinner and water/tea/soda. We will need payment not later then 9/25/14 so we can send our total number to the Chophouse. If you need to mail in a payment please pm me for a mailing address. We will be covering a portion of the meal as well as tip and taxes with funds raised during the 50/50 raffle and from some entry fee funds. Awards will be presented however you do not have to attend to receive your award. Jason will get shipping info for those who can not attend.

There will be a few door prizes as well given out. This would be a great time to get the family out in our Nations Capital as well as spend a relaxing evening with family and friends. We hope to see you there. Should anyone have questions send me a pm.
I just want to say Thank you for all your efforts on trying to make Region 2.
The best region in the country. Not many people realize how good we have it compared to the rest of the country. The best is yet to come.
Great job guys and gals!!