R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - S.E.VA Championship Race Rain Make Up Date September 6-7 2014
Old 08-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Joshdrcw
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've had some questions over the weekend about the upcoming race. At this point, we have not put a limit on entries. There is plenty of pit space available inside as well as a large area for pitting outdoors. I will be marking off parking and pitting areas to get rid of confusion. Both dirt tracks will be closed Friday through Sunday in order to keep the pit spaces available for the race and to minimize the dust.

I will be at the track early Friday morning to prepare it for controlled practice. Practice will be run in 30 minute segments for each class. The clock will be set in 5 minute intervals with a maximum of 10 drivers on the stand at a time. 1/8 nitro will be limited to 6 drivers on the stand. We may adjust these limitations if it becomes necessary.

There will be a dedicated tech table and "rules official" for the weekend.

If there is anything y'all would like me to pre-order, or if anyone has any questions or concerns, please send me a PM, call me at the shop at 757 361-6681, or email me at [email protected].

We are looking forward to putting on a great event and hope that everyone enjoys the new layout.