R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Vintage Festival at Castle Hill Off Road September 27 & 28
Old 08-01-2014, 07:53 AM
ozipanda
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flustorm
Ok thanks...so I should be able to run the Manta or YZ 870/91 in the stock as long as I have mubachi brushed motor and run say another 870/91 in the open class with brushless? Hmmm maybe I need to purchase a 2wd???

SO with stock you have to run standard rims right? Means I have run the 2" rims on the manta and run the old tyres ...AS for he 870 its the same..not many 2inch tyre options that I know of..but the 91 has 2.1 inch rims stock..is that allowed in stock.sorry if I am asking obvious questions....me=novice...
Cool cant wait should be fun! Um is he track open on the Friday before hand so I can have a bit of a blap?
Hey mate, there are no restrictions on wheel/tyre sizes (you can use up to 2.2") for 2wd or 4wd stock and modified classes. 2wd, 4wd and Truck 540 Stock classes are handout motors only, meaning a brushed 27 turn 540 motor will be supplied by the club on race day for the driver to use and keep at a cost of $14 each motor.
Manta Ray and Works 91 are vintage legal cars for 4wd Stock or Modified classes. A complete list of eligible cars and rules are listed on page 1 of this thread. The track is open to the public for use at any time.
Cheers,
Ed