R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi5
Thread: Schumacher Mi5
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 01:20 PM
Viking73
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by tcboy1983
I haven't given up its just a little down beat I will give you bits a go but when we fitted the top deck the grip improved on the rear but the 3 mm top deck with blue springs made the car feel slugish on the front end but was on rails for the banked corner were as going bk to the 2.5 mm top deck it started to brake away every time I got use to it and pushed hard on the banked corner

Had a top driver drive our cars and he said the had to much steering and flex was dumping rear end grip and spinning out on the batnked corner that why we tried the top decks first and cars we a lot better but no a car I can chase or defend with yet

I am not one of the guys that buy a car if it doesn't work straight away sell it and get another brand and all the advise I have had has helped ( and thanks for it )but just wanted to blow off a little steam and confusion with the car
I tested my three new evos today, all for the first time! With Martin Hofers setup two of the cars 21.5 blinky and 13.5 boost was really good! My sons 13.5 boost was really crap! The 13.5 cars are identical
Then it was easy to find the error... Changing the tyres and giving it more EPA on steering was the solution!
Have you tested with new tyres or tyres that has proved good grip the same day?
Good luck!