R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 07-28-2014, 10:32 PM
Skeeter36
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
That's exactly what I thought. Indoors I always run a tight diff or my car behaves like his. Also if you're on super soft tires and guys are on clay, you are going to struggle. I suggest you walk over and ask the fast guys what they are on, what foams and what traction compound.

Obviously I'm not there but just judging by the video I would be on clay typos or clay dejavu / pinstripes.

Just watched the MM video too. You drive the MM car like a RM and the RM car like a MM. You're total point and shoot with the MM and you try to just let the RM flow around the turns.

Fix your diff, get on the right tires, pick one car and shelf the other for a month. then record that race and show us the difference.
I'm not bein rude at all wildcat but I +1 this comment.when driving a MM car I feel like slowing down the steering input from your hand to the transmitter and creating an arch type shape around the corners will speed you up at least a second per lap without any additional throttle input. It put me from the back of mod buggy a main to mid pack it took me a couple weeks to learn it but corner speed improved in every class I run. If you can drive a 2wd buggy fast you can drive anything fast!!