R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - mini h quad fpv with fatshark and t motors traxe for brushless
Old 07-28-2014, 10:24 AM
rustler jato
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default mini h quad fpv with fatshark and t motors traxe for brushless

Up for trade is my most expensive favorite creation. a 2000 dollar mini h quad fpv build not including the cash spent on extras and upgrades. This guy has the newest fatshark goggles with vidio recording capeability with built in live vidio feed. the quad its self will fly anywhere you can see and behind lots and lots of trees and around buildings. This is more of a machine than a toy you cant buy this in a store you half to order the parts and build ut yourself. It has a pelican case 4 batteries that last 20 minutes each and all charge as once in under 15 minutes. It comes with a remote and uhf lrs system made mt rangelink with a high and low output mode. The motors are the highest quality t motors. The frame is a blackout mini h quad light weight carbon fiber and nylon frame super strong and has been through some very seriouse crashes.

It is not rtf and needs 150 dolars worth of parts and 10 minutes of soldering. It needs 2 motors and 3 speed controllers. This is a machine with many extras like a prop balancer carbon fiber arms extras even tho i cant break one yet.

I am kooking to sell for a good deal of cash or trade for a brushless 5t 5b or a nice xo-1 or other brushless trucks. Pm me if interested.

Last edited by rustler jato; 07-28-2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: photos