R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project RC BMW ///M3
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 03:25 PM
ViperZ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M235i
@viperz, thanks for the suggestions I have a slash 4x4 ultimate with 1/8 electronics, lundford titanium hinge pins , savox servo, steel cvds all around , rpm arms all around , strc aluminum shock towers , kingzheadz motor mount, X01 diffs, so I can easily convert over to the 330mm onroad like your own but I really like the 360mm wheelbase kyosho bodies, so realistic ! their just gorgeous , and that 2002 body cant wait to see how it turns out !
@ottokrosse , beautifull rides u have there a true enthusiast !!
Yes, I know what you mean... Before I had all my 1/8ths, I was so considering a Kyosho Inferno just for the McLaren F1 body. Sadly the body was discontinued and remains as the Cepter, which resembles it. Also the price of the bodies was a deciding factor. Good luck with your quest!

What chassis is the E30 M3 riding on? Please tell me its fits the 255 -260mm TC cars?

I just realized the 2002 requires as 225mm chassis, as such need a new car for it... Oh well, this is why I'm inthe hobby. It may take a while for this one...

Originally Posted by Evo 13
Thought you guys might enjoy this. I salivate every time I watch this:

Viper Z,

That 2002 BMW would look real nice hooked up. Also regarding the switch, I run one on my 747e but I'm still deciding where to place it so that it doesn't look out of place. You motivated me yet again. I'm strongly considering getting another 747e and installing a 1/8 motor and running this Tamiya Mercedes SLS body: (Not my paint job, body comes unpainted)
Thats M5 sounds wicked, but then how can a V10 not?

Thanks on the switch. I'll probably tape it to the top of the servo or something.

Nice, I may have to look into one of these Serpents, once I have finished these M3's and now the 2002 project That Merc SLS looks liek a worthy project, I like it!