R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speedmerchant Roadkill 10 235mm Pro10 Pancar
Old 07-26-2014, 11:05 PM
OrganicMechanic
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Nice looking bodies John, especially the black and gold! Have any livery decals planned?

I agree Pro10 does look like it will be a bit of a struggle. I'll just be happy if we can even get a small group together locally that run on a regular basis. Then maybe if people like what they see they'll join in and it will hopefully grow from there, at least on a local level. I also agree that the major US events are the first big step. Especially considering that would mean there would have to be set rules for the class. Hopefully the European rules would be considered, since for me the openness of the European Pro10 rules is what makes the class attractive. With tire wear it will be pricier to run, but I think the racing enthusiast types won't mind considering the realism the class will provide... you know throttle hard, brake hard, turn hard, maybe touch full throttle once a lap, like a real race car... just my opinion as a newbie rc racer and a life long 1:1 scale racing enthusiast. Sorry to be long winded lol. I'm glad to see the Roadkill 10 doing its part nicely in the revival of Pro10! That chassis should be able to get that wicked brushless power to the ground really well!

@trackdesigner71, Are you thinking of putting together such an event? and if so where? I think it would be alot of fun if not to far away.