R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFNA X3 GT SERIES
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 09:56 AM
ViperZ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by machgo5go
The Cobra E is not my favorite after spending $$ which my Inferno GT2VE still out runs it in our weekly parking lot track at my local hobby shop Now the talk of the town is how great this Ofna is so it is my 3rd car quest to compare!
Gotcha! Well I don't have a Serpent to compare it to, but so far I'm really liking this X3GTe. It's leaps and bounds above my Rally/GT8 in the handling department. The Tekin 2650/RX8 combo is fast and responsive!

Took the 3 road cars out for a spin today. The temp was low, and the surface was rough. I couldn't run on my usual place as it was full of cars from a concert last night.

I could not really open up the cars, but the X3GT is an amazing car! I love the way it handles and feels so secure without fear of traction rolling like my Rally/GT8. My XO-1 feels the same way, however I did not run it today, as that would have been asking for trouble on this rough surface. The X3GT, build speed very fast, and carries it into corners very well. Now I only wished I had a road course to run it on.... I took some video, however it will be a bit before it is processed.

Here are a few pictures

Last edited by ViperZ; 07-19-2014 at 10:07 AM.