R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ****LOTS for sale, onroad, offroad, electrics. LOOK****
Old 07-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Freddy Marsh
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vw addict
I have way to much stuff and I need to make room. I'm going to list it up and post a negotiable price. If you are interested I can send pics via my phone to a mobile number or email.
1. A/E TC4 roller, comes with a servo, a clear body that isn't mounted the best, and a TON of spare parts. Great shape car to get into onroad, use for VTA class or turn into a drifter. $125 shipped

2. Durango DEX210 roller with servo, in great shape, run indoor carpet. Set up MM, comes with spare misc plastics and kit pieces and a clear body(Jconcepts). $125 shipped

3. Durango DESC210 roller, in great shape, was my backup and probably ran a few times total on a indoor carpet track. Setup for rm. $125 shipped

4. Tamiya F104 Pro roller. Comes with spares, rubber tires, has a lot of Tamiya aluminum upgrades. $150 shipped

5. Novak club spec 17.5 motor/esc combo. Used a few times indoor carpet before replacing with a tekin system. $75 shipped

6. Novak Mongoose brushless sensored 10.5 motor/esc. For a mini scale (1/14 or such), great condition, used a couple times $60 shipped

7. Speed Passion 13.5 brushless, great shape $30 shipped
Send me some pics of the desc....256-255-3660