R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - US Vintage Trans AM and USGT National Points Championship
Old 06-26-2014, 10:26 PM
A-Ko
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
At any event only the drivers that are members and have a number next to their name will be awarded points. All other drivers will factor into how many points are up for grabs at the event but only members will be awarded points. So there is no need to have a seperate class or anything like that if thats what you were asking. Everyone still races the same class just who ever wants to be a part of this will earn points.

The numbers will start at 100 and count up they are first come first serve so the best you can hope for is maybe being the 24th person to enter and end up with 124.
So how would I be the 24th person? I would even pay some $$ to be 24th. If not then I would bail. The 3 digit number does not bother me as much as not having a number that I have been racing.

Since the double numbers are open have you given some thought of what to do with those numbers like honor the guys racing for certain amount of years or make it a level of sponsorship to aid in printing decals or webspace?