R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - pro driver acting like a jerk
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Brian McGreevy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

RedScorp,

How can you even begin to understand Toso without even knowing him? If you are even anywhere near the level of racing that he is at, then you could share a lot of what he says and take that to heart. If you see what he has said as being short-sighted and arrogant, you're not really understanding. A lot of guys in the upper echelon of racing are applauding him for having enough balls to come out and say those things that are really happening.

And your job comparison? Think about pro atheletes. Are they any more capable to be something like a business manager, accountant, or engineer? No, they are not. Chris is a professional at what he does best: Racing.

As many have said on this thread, this is a job for him, and people interfering with your job is very frustrating at time. I honestly don't blame him for being upset that the drift cars are all over the place when he's trying to get some laps down during testing. I've experienced things very similar myself and it is frustrating. Yes, everyone has a right to use the track just as much as he does, but the drifters should just take some time to be courteous and wait till he's done, then they both can have more fun.